Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted BitB0i Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicsingh

In Game Name : BitB0i
Length of Ban : TS (5 Hours) MC (5 Days)
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TS and Mc
Staff who banned you : NoodleyAppendage
Staff who dealt with you : NoodleyAppendage
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Trolling
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That i was trolling :p
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :i was just having fun but none of the staff in the channel warned although there were 2 admins there a 1 mod and they just said i was gonna get banned and they did not tell me the reason why i was gonna get banned. and then they banned me, and didint give any warnings or tell me why i was banned before the ban actually happend.
Why should we unban you : If they told me to stop i would have stopped but none of them warned me or told me to stop. they jsut outright banned me.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : i wont troll i guess?
How can we trust you again? : i have never been banned on this server before except for this one time.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : i think i have said enough.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I told you that the next time you did it was a ban. You then joined again so I banned you. You then proceeded join the ts multiple times using a vpn and in the end mic spammed. I was advised to at that point ban you in minecraft as well.

appeal DENIED

Sincerely,
Ling Ling

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Nicsingh/ Bot0i Has talked with me and confirmed that another person was impersonating him. The ban is being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online