Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Buy - Sell - Trade Sub-Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterBlackIce

MVP+
Its kind of self explanatory, I just think it would be a good idea because player shops, /ah, and the server shop are nice and all don't get me wrong.. but I find myself in chat sometimes asking for a very specific item but hardly anyone sees due to the amount of players on and obviously whose on at the time I ask for a specific item or mass quantities of an item that may be in a player shop but i'm looking for cheaper.

Overall, I believe this would be a great add because anyone can join the forums and search for items and /msg the player in-game or reply on forums. You can post your ad on the forum and it will be seen by +/- 100 players and that will obviously higher your chances of finding said item(s).

Sorry that my idea isn't so well explained or anything not really good at explaining things but I believe we get the jist! lol

Thanks,

MonsterBlackIce

Last edited:

TheCrazyNo1

Well yes I think that the community needs this suggestion but let me make a small suggestion on your idea.

To create a board which will called business and in this board will be 2 child boards.
1St one will be (Requests)
2nd one will be (Offers)

So each board will have the basic rules, do not scam and etc etc. More modification will be from admins / owners.

This one will be more useful for the community and easier to search tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.