Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cant Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchh_

I tried pretty much everything but i cant connect to the server with my pc , i can connect with my phone (same wifi) , i tried pretty much everything i tried all possible versions (from 1.8-1.13.2) , i tried reinstalling minecraft , restarting my computer deleting my mods , deleting my tex packs , nothing works i always get this msg https://gyazo.com/53a43632a9c7c4d69444267c370f5373
i have no idea if its bc i do something wrong or if its something server sides but i could use some help with it and thank you.

StopTakingUsernames

I feel like I've had this issue recently, but I can't remember how I solved it. Check if you can join other servers fine, and if you can, check MCD's IP address.

Witchh_

Ip is fine i did restart my internet and i can connect in every single other server i have on my server list, just not mcd :/

AbdulKalam

I'm having the same issue. I can connect to all servers except MCD.

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-27_10-32-51.png
    upload_2019-5-27_10-32-51.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 96

MrFragtastic

Best fix for 90% of all login/runtime errors while logging in is to change to Google DNS or Cloudfare, etc.

ISP's have shit DNS protocol compared to services that offer free public DNS services. Java will still be FN Java but I can attest that after switching I have had zero login errors for almost 2 years now. Rare occasions will get a basic javascript error but i dodge having to reconnect by logging in to whatever server works then using ingame switcher to bounce to my original server choice.

MCD's host/rack location can get slogged down by this as well on it's end and thats when you'll see mass bitching bout not being able to log. For that I suggest the switcher mod as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.