Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf11

so i am not trying to get myself unbanned just confused as i was looking at the unban list , it shows many people who were unbanned from a PERMANENT ban and i also have a permanent ban so if they have been unbanned for no real reason , then why aren't i unbanned look i have plenty of witnesses who know i'm a dummy and i was being a idiot trying to force op and shouldn't have done and i do not deserve to get back on the server and i understand and am not going to beg or plead for forgiveness because apparently that doesn't matter and wont be forgiven, i just have a question if i was banned for hacks shouldn't every one of the moderators be banned then because clearly they use hacks how else would they know exactly where clubweed was everytime they built a new base . clubweed is a nice faction and has a good system going and it seems all the factions that are not doing as good as clubweed is (aigus moist etc.) they always find a way to get into our base and i believe noodly gave out coordinates when entering our base to collect the force op book from me. which is abusing powers because in no way did i ask for a teleportation to me i asked for a /trade instead noodly teleported to me without permission and most likely giving out coordinates or using x-ray because there was not any other way to get in the base other than tp . which leads me to my last point of noodly either setting home there or xraying or giving coordinates.

Last edited:

Joe

VIP+
I agree, Noodly is abusing his staff powers, All of our bases are found by a staff every time no matter where we relocate. Other than the admins and owners, I believe the staff are corrupt. I say give her another chance :D

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I can assure you, our staff team does not raid players by abusing their commands. Also there are no players on that ban history that has ever been unbanned from a "Force OP" attempt or duping glitch attempt. So I suggest you not make any more posts about the ban or you could be banned from posting on the website. Noodly can post on this to tell his side of the story if he wishes.

Last edited:

mamabi

MVP+
As far as i know an admin isn't allowed to join a faction cause of their commands. Moderators can have or join a faction, which they all do. Now i would like to ask; How fair is it, that a moderator or a trial-admin can have or join a faction while they are also allowed to tp to players when they want, maybe even with a vanish command ? I am not accusing any staff here it just seems unfair to me.

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
As far as i know an admin isn't allowed to join a faction cause of their commands. Moderators can have or join a faction, which they all do. Now i would like to ask; How fair is it, that a moderator or a trial-admin can have or join a faction while they are also allowed to tp to players when they want, maybe even with a vanish command ? I am not accusing any staff here it just seems unfair to me.

Correct. Admins aren't allowed to join a faction as they have close to all commands, apart from a few. Moderators, however, don't. They don't have vanish, or any other overly powerful command other than force tp, but this is visible to the players they tp to. There are a few mods that we trust enough to have a spectate command, to check on players when they're on simply to make sure no-one is hacking. But they only do this when suspecting a player of hacking, with the exception of sometimes checking on everyone, as you can't be 100% sure that everyone is playing fair. :)

@smurf11 Like Candy mentioned in his post, I am a 100% sure that no staff member would do what you accuse Noodly of doing. And if a staff member happens to tp to you without asking you for permission, it will always be after a higher staff member allows them to. Making countless of posts is unneeded and quite frankly a waste of our time. Like Candy said, please stop doing this or risk getting banned from the server site.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Please give me the date when this happened. I will look into the logs and handle it from there.

Thanks,
jrd

ShadySuits

MVP+
so i am not trying to get myself unbanned just confused as i was looking at the unban list , it shows many people who were unbanned from a PERMANENT ban and i also have a permanent ban so if they have been unbanned for no real reason , then why aren't i unbanned look i have plenty of witnesses who know i'm a dummy and i was being a idiot trying to force op and shouldn't have done and i do not deserve to get back on the server and i understand and am not going to beg or plead for forgiveness because apparently that doesn't matter and wont be forgiven, i just have a question if i was banned for hacks shouldn't every one of the moderators be banned then because clearly they use hacks how else would they know exactly where clubweed was everytime they built a new base . clubweed is a nice faction and has a good system going and it seems all the factions that are not doing as good as clubweed is (aigus moist etc.) they always find a way to get into our base and i believe noodly gave out coordinates when entering our base to collect the force op book from me. which is abusing powers because in no way did i ask for a teleportation to me i asked for a /trade instead noodly teleported to me without permission and most likely giving out coordinates or using x-ray because there was not any other way to get in the base other than tp . which leads me to my last point of noodly either setting home there or xraying or giving coordinates.
Alright, This post is absolutely absurd first off. I have let noodles come to all my bases. None of my bases have been wrongly raided. All of clubweeds bases got insided. How about instead of blaming mods. Clubweed should start looking at their members. I raided 3 of the bases that one of the members gave me cords to. Noodles is a very respected staff member. He would never risk his reputation over your base. You are banned for trying to Force OP. Why is it that you are still trying to stir up drama even after leaving? I 100% disagree with your accusation.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Hello smurf

I was under the impression that you required help so I did force tp. When I arrived you did not complain and simply handed me the book.

I take my position as a mod very seriously and would never jeopardize my position. I did not give out your coords. If your base was raided it was not me who did it. The land was claimed so anyone who knows how to use /f map could find it easily.

I believe this is simply an attack on me because I banned you for hacking and trying to force op and I do not believe that you were innocent in your attempt as you knew a mod/admin would be required to make it work. Luckily the exploit no longer works.

Your ban has already been denied by Candy.

Thanks

NoodlyApendage

mamabi

MVP+
Please give me the date when this happened. I will look into the logs and handle it from there.

Thanks,
jrd

Smurfette got banned at first on 3 oktober 1:38AM for 5 days, than at 1:46 she gets banned permantly.
NoodlyApendage is a member of Moist, which is an Enemy faction to us ClubWeed, therefor i asked before wether its fair a moderator can tp to players. So when we got raided the next day by 5 players from 4 different factions we get suspicious, but this has nothing to do with Smurfette being banned.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Smurfette got banned at first on 3 oktober 1:38AM for 5 days, than at 1:46 she gets banned permantly.
NoodlyApendage is a member of Moist, which is an Enemy faction to us ClubWeed, therefor i asked before wether its fair a moderator can tp to players. So when we got raided the next day by 5 players from 4 different factions we get suspicious, but this has nothing to do with Smurfette being banned.
Hello Mamabi,

Please note that our server staff, in no way, can be abusive in that manner. ClubWeed is a very targeted faction here at MC-Drugs, and I assure you that it's that reason through which you have been getting raided. Staff have the job of watching players, and just because they're in an enemy faction doesn't mean they won't watch that player. It's kind-of like an "On-Duty, Off-Duty" program with staff as well. If they feel something may be wrong, or have had a player reported to them in general, they have every right to force-tp while invisible to watch closely. With a Force-TP, they will never check coords, set home, or raid/abuse in any other way.

I personally must admit to having raided ClubWeed multiple times, but it was all in fairness - whether purchasing a TP to the base from a legit player, or finding the base myself. I don't have these permissions, but I'm speaking her in defence of the staff team.

Thank you,
VDD

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
At this point this thread has become completely irrelivent... Jrd will look into the logs and make sure all was fair. This has already been stated... I'm closing this thread down as there is no need for any more comments. Thanks.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I have no beef with your faction. I'm just in moist because I was tired of being in a faction by myself. I did not give out your coords to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.