Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cops hanging around Drug Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethurus

One thing I hear a lot about as a cop is "Stop hanging around the drug dealers its unfair" I get how they feel at one point that is how I felt but I want to try and show the other side to that problem.

As cops we work to try and make sure no drugs are sold and make the life of drug runners just a bit more difficult (That's our job). The main drug house has 4 different entrances 2 in the front and 2 in the back area. With cops unless we have a large amount on then we cant sit by each of the entrances which makes it fair for drug runners since we can watch all the doors. Also we have a large area that we have to lookout for we have drug alley and the Prison that is far north of spawn and we have to try and watch all the different entrances, which seems easy but we don't get told if your coming or not or where your going to try and enter so yes sometimes we will sit around the drug house to make our jobs a little easier. Also if we see you on a roof top or in a tree we aren't going to leave so you can just walk in we are going to watch you and its your choice to try and get past us or teleport away and try again. I always run back and forth between spawn and the prison if I see you i'm going to try and catch you even if that means hanging around the drug house cause that's my job and the job of drug runners is to find new ways around us or try and sell your drugs when no cops are on duty cause most of us aren't on duty 24/7.

If any experienced players would like to add some more insight to this problem please feel free to leave a reply and we can talk. I don't know the most about this problem since I didn't spend much time actually dealing drugs. So any more experienced voice would be great :D

Also if this isn't in the right spot don't burn me at the stake :D

Chargers2019

VIP+
This is a very insightful post and I agree with every word. To add on, and I'm sure you'll agree @Ethurus ; everything we do is "wrong" to one player or another. Being a cop here is a hard job. Not only is it hard to chase you all down, we also have to deal with people whining and verbally assaulting us and calling us every name in the book in PM or public. Thats why so many people quit. Also, on average for 60 players, there are usually 1 to 2 cops on at a time and we usually don't communicate well. So when I have 6 people running, I can usually only catch 1 or 2 because between frisks we have a 10 second cool down. So if you really want to piss us off, wait till a cop frisks someone then go. Because you'll have a 10 second window to get by us and theres nothing we can do about it. Me personally, I recommend trying police out. 2 benefits come out of that, 1 you get to see how hard being a cop actually is, and 2 you can find our weaknesses and can exploit them.

Remember we were all druggies at one point too. We didn't start out as police. It's really hard to rankup just by voting, so we all had to figure out how to get by cops selling drugs. So I know from first hand experiance just how annoying it is to get arrested after spending an hour afking a farm and then spending another half hour converting plants like cactus and chorus to their sellable forms only to lose it all by some cop camping the drug house. It's annoying but it forces you to try again and be more creative. Me personally, I would take 3 friends in a faction and the 4 of us would all run together, but only one of us would be carrying the drugs, but when we saw a cop we would all scatter like we were all. It was really effective. So just get creative and I'm sure you'll out smart us. Remember, theres many more of you than us! Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.