Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cracked Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracked

I want to play on this server and I can't afford the premium minecraft. Please make it available to all players. Thanks

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello cracked,

I would like to notice u that a cracked minecraft is illegal and I'm pretty sure we (Mc-Drugs) don't want to take part in any illegal activities.
20€ for a minecraft account isn't that much. The server can provide quality and alot of content to people with an actual minecraft account.
Feel free to buy an account and join us afterwards!

Have a nice day,
Matthias

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
Cracker i am sorry, we would love to have you as a player but allowing ckracked clients Just give the server a lot of problems due to security and protection and also having a large increasment off hackers. To Keep every thing Nice for the players, we've chosen for the premium server to Keep everything as safe ass possible. If you have any questions regarding the negative things of ckracked servers, feel free to pm me and i Will take time to explain it all.
Greetings
[Helper] DarkMC

jevk

Hello cracked,

I would like to notice u that a cracked minecraft is illegal and I'm pretty sure we (Mc-Drugs) don't want to take part in any illegal activities.
20€ for a minecraft account isn't that much. The server can provide quality and alot of content to people with an actual minecraft account.
Feel free to buy an account and join us afterwards!

Have a nice day,
Matthias
I agree with you matthias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.