Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Cray said he promised he was right, and I KNOW he's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEE HOW FAST HE LOCKS THIS SO NO DISCUSSION CAN BE HAD!

Your IGN : MasterReality
Player to be reported : Cray (Admin)
Player being reported Rank : Higher than he should be for someone who can watch a non hacking player for 20 minutes and think hes hacking. Id say back to junkie or simply blacklisted for staff abuse.

Describe your issue in detail : While the only issue here is that the staff member in question guarentees his judgement is correct, and while I know for a fact im not hacking this disproves his claim. I can only conclude that he sucks ass at his job and should be reviewed by higher staff. I assume this stems from some connection to the people pvping me in the prison and their butthurtness.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel its worth a report because of ONE THING ONLY. If I was hacking there would be proof, his word alone is not proof enough when it comes to this BECAUSE there were about a dozen runners who would go to blue, pink, or whatever I was camping at and I would miss them or they would dm me after and say it was close. Go ahead and check chat logs, it happened MULTIPLE times, I use sound and my free look to find people or to simple sit there afk. I WAS NOT HACKING, THIS DEMANDS A REVIEW OF THE STAFF MEMBER WHO SAID I WAS. While I wont be here to see the conclusion of this as I simply cant be bothered to wait around to play again on a server ive been a part of since 2016 that hires such awful staff. Check his past reports. He is so confident in his ability to find a hacker that he thinks the people hes watching are hackers, I bet hes banned more innocent people than those actually using hacks. I feel like I woulda been able to pvp and frisk just abt anything, ask around and see how many people ran right by me while I was on duty and tell me you still trust that judgement of crays.

SINCE THIS IS A REPORT ON CRAY IF HE FUCKING LOCKS IT THATS AN ABUSE OF POWER, HE IS TO BE REVIEWED OR KEPT OUT OF THIS. HE IS CORRPUT/SHIT AT HIS JOB.

I come across as harsh rn bc im pissed off im being banned from the only minecraft server I play on and im not hacking...

Cray decided to lock my ban discussion claiming I'm hacking, but I'm definitely not hacking so what he thinks are hacks must just be fucking basic holding w in a direction and walking around spawn. If he assumes I have hacks and don't have hacks there's no process for proving it and considering staff will take his side (even though hes decidedly wrong) there's no way to prove it. I hope you all demote him in the future and look back at this moment and realize I was right

It's crazy someone without hacks can be decided guilty with no proof but what he THINKS are hacks, meaning he thinks people without hacks are hacking, thats just bad staffing in general, who hires someone who cant staff a server correctly?

He will lock this thread too since he still cant produce any proof. All I can say is I don't have hacks so you should all be on edge around this guy, if you play half decent minecraft, or I guess simply walk around spawn as a cop, youre gunna get banned.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You're not adding anything to this report that is needed. im locking this thread tell the higher staff can discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.