play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Custom Enchants?

Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyco7

I have never seen custom enchants (If there are any. and if there is, well please read anyways, i have enchantment idea's ) So I Think custom enchants could be added. Not only PVP enchants, but like MCMMO Booster, where if any tool you apply it on (Except Armour) Would give you a MCMMO Booster. These custom enchants would greatly increase the games goals, as it would help new players actually have a fighting chance against factions like, Conquest, or Aegis. So i would have 2 ways of obtaining it. A: Get it threw Drop party, wild chests, etc. This would be the most work and time consuming option, this would help all player's equally, as well as the server. You get it from vote crates. this would further encourage people to vote. and maybe a 0.12% chance at max of getting a voter tier 1 key at random if new and max of 0.03% chance if new player? Perhaps chances would be ranked based? If you could sell them or not in shops, we have auction house. I love MCD, and I would love to see custom enchants added, if this gets accepted, I might make a new post of custom enchant ideas!

Either Way, stay awesome community!
-Pyco7

Ezxhh

MVP
Many years ago custom enchants were added, many of them broke the server. Personally I wouldn't like to see them added.

sky

VIP
MVP+
-1 to those "PVP enchants" it wouldn't give a fighting chance at all because the opposing faction would likely have those enchants on as well. It just changes the meta of PvP whereas if you dont have a specific item you're fucked.
If you want to have a fighting chance against conquest/aegis, it really isn't that hard. Ive beat em both plenty of times with a plain old protection 4 set with a sharp 5 sword, some speed 2's, strength 2's and healing pots all of which dont take very long to grind out. Fighting should mainly be about skill, not having some random OP custom enchant.

Last edited:

Snipplez

VIP
-1 to those "PVP enchants" it wouldn't give a fighting chance at all because the opposing faction would likely have those enchants on as well. It just changes the meta of PvP whereas if you dont have a specific item you're fucked.
If you want to have a fighting chance against conquest/aegis, it really isn't that hard. Ive beat em both plenty of times with a plain old protection 4 set with a sharp 5 sword, some speed 2's, strength 2's and healing pots all of which dont take very long to grind out. Fighting should mainly be about skill, not having some random OP custom enchant.
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.