Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

CutlerTheBeast? More like CutlerTheCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissen2

Your IGN : Swissen
Player to be reported : CutlerTheBeast
Player being reported Rank : VIP+
Describe your issue in detail : I first noticed CutlerTheBeast using Kill Aura and Reach on KitPvP. This is when I called for a staff member to come on and check him out. I gave him the benefit of the doubt during the first scuffle. However, it soon became apparent that he was cheating. Not only did he dodge all requests to screenshare or take a picture of his client, but during our duel on KitPvP, when a mod joined, he stopped fighting me and stated in chat ".. so you brought a mod to get me banned for cheating, before leaving the server" If that's not fishy, I don't know what is. Later on I fought him again on /wild This time I had OBS properly setup.. for the most part, catching him using possible kill aura and reach on me.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Others have called him out for cheating before. I'm sure he must've set some NCP flags if you can check those. I know this evidence may not be much, but it was all I could grab from my corrupted files.
Attached Evidence here:
Pay attention to the start of the video. You can see he's not even looking at me with the first swing, yet somehow magically connects to me. 0:11-0:22 also has some fishy stuff.

Last edited:

Swissen2

nlE2Y6S.png

(Dodging when a mod joins to watch us fight on KitPvP)

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
From the video, There was nothing that looked fishy at all. And him refusing to fight in kitpvp while being watched is a bit fishy but provides no evidence of hacks or foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.