Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Smith

AbWngrw
AbWngrw
Your IGN : Sabertooth100
Player to be reported : cythekid
Player being reported Rank : Detective
Describe your issue in detail : Cythekid was on duty and I saw him drop drugs to players because he claimed they were junkies or mules. I then asked him about it and he did not claim to any wrongdoing despite breaking /rules 3 Rule 6 which is framing people by throwing drugs on the ground.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : This creates an unfair disadvantage as he decides to drop drugs back to players because he found them deemed worth to get their drugs back. This poses an unfair disadvantage to individuals that he had frisked and then gave drugs back as well as since he has probably also dropped drugs and frisked players for his own gain too. If this is allowed, then why can't all the police frisk get commission and then drop the drugs back to the other druggies.

Admission of Guilt is in the screenshots where he got upset because I confronted and asked him about it. I understand people might get upset that I am reporting such a small incident, but how is it fair that he frisks, gets money, then drops it back to the other player afterwards.

Evidence

(Imgur Album)
NBYOa9u
Kvim5aD
AbWngrw

Last edited:

Cythekid

i dropped a new player his 12 warts back to show him how to sell but no apparently im not allowed to help a new player. 12 DRUGS not even enough to get sent to jail for. ill take my 1 day ban and demotion. But i helped a new player so its fine.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Thank you for your report. After discussing this with the rest of staff we have decided not to punish the player based on the evidence in this report. We do not believe it was his intent to abuse the commission cops receive when frisking a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online