Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Possible, but needs much work

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

chinkson

VIP+
Now, your probably thinking the wrong thing with that title. This is not a suggestions to add bongs :/.

I know a lot of us have heard of the show "Shark Tank". Investors give money into a company with certain deals.

Wouldn't it be cool if lets say, every Wednesday, there was our own version of Shark Tank called "Drug Bong"? All the admins would gather in some sort of arena or stadium, at like a /warp drugbong, and are allowed to invest in companies? People seeking investments would get into some type of waiting room, while spectators could watch from the side. 1 by 1, players come down the hall to the admins and present their business and the deal they are seeking. Then, admins can offer investments, or play along just like regular Shark Tank. Players could seek investments for anything, from playershops to drug selling businesses to a security contract company. There could be a plugin, also, that makes the chat at the stadium or wherever only show the chat by the admins and the investors. Best yet, it can be recorded for youtube series. I know I would add it to mine :).

An example:

I want to start up some kind of security company. I have other players working for me. When a player wants to buy 3 of my security contracts, they would pay us a certain amount of money. We would then work to defend their base from whatever would come. But, I realize early on, that we need to get our company some good gear and a good vault to store it in first. I would come present my idea to the admins. I could ask for 5million for 10%. The admins could change it up and tell me what they offer. They could offer 10mil for 50%. Then, every week, I have to give up 10% of the earnings to the admin, that would then delete the money. If the money was not payed back, then they would have a negative balance. Or, maybe their base would get blown up and any of their company destroyed. The punishment could use some work.

I think this would be great and fun to see added to the server. Some ideas could be worked out further, but overall this is a great idea to me.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
While I personally think this would be fun. Just because of how you explained it, i don't think this would be a reasonable edition to get added. Getting over 5 admins/owners on at one time only happens rarely, and it just seems like it would cause hardship for them. If this was to get added it would need a large amount of work.

chinkson

VIP+
Not necessarily 5 admins have to be on, just however many can get on. One of the things that could be worked on.

Clint Cantrell

While I personally think this would be fun. Just because of how you explained it, i don't think this would be a reasonable edition to get added. Getting over 5 admins/owners on at one time only happens rarely, and it just seems like it would cause hardship for them. If this was to get added it would need a large amount of work.
Yeah i 100% agree they already are constantly at work while on. Sounds like it would be a hard task for them to handle.

ANormalTopaz

You could also hire some of the richest people on the server for it so they can also get something out of it, if your rich you get richer

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.