Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Enigma Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Ridah, May 25, 2018.

1. Ridah

Ridah Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP

Welcome to the Enigma Recruitment Application! Answer a few questions below and we'll be sure to check your application.
    About Enigma: We are a growing faction. We are very much into raiding, and will raid just about anything humanly possible. We do have a fhome for those who are member rank in the faction. In order to be promoted you must find/participate in successful raids, donate to the faction bank, and show continuous dedication and loyalty. Happy Growing!

IGN:

Rank(Regular/Donor):

Previous Factions(If Any):

Do you have Discord/TS?:

Time Zone:

How active are you everyday?:

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.):

What could you bring to the faction?:

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?:

(You would need to prove your skills. Fulfilling our standards in the application does not guarantee a spot in the faction, you will be tested.)
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. Sydney McKeel

Sydney McKeel New Member

IGN: TheStarGazer24

Rank(Regular/Donor): My in game rank is trafficker I have not yet donated to the server.

Previous Factions(If Any): Wireless and currently in Empire but would love to join your faction if possible.

Do you have Discord/TS?: Yes I have discord but not TS.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

How active are you everyday?: I am on pretty much everyday for a few hours.

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): I am very good at farming a little sorry don't really have that many skills at the moment but I am willing to do whatever it takes.

What could you bring to the faction?: I could bring my helpfulness and I am willing to not only bring myself but the skills I know and improve them.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: I think I would be a good fit because I am trustworthy and I am very helpful but if I do not know something I am willing to learn about it or figure out how to build it.
  3. Madison

Madison New Member

IGN: SouthernGirl14

Rank(Regular/Donor): Mule

Previous Factions(If Any): None

Do you have Discord/TS?: Yes

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

How active are you every day?: I just recently started playing.

What skills do you have? (Cannoning, Building, PvPing, etc.): One of my skills include building.

What could you bring to the faction?: I could bring many things to the faction including new building ideas and ways to get more crops and money.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: I would be a good fit because I am respectful to all members and help whenever I can.

(You would need to prove your skills. Fulfilling our standards in the application does not guarantee a spot in the faction, you will be tested.)
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
  4. Nathan_1015

Nathan_1015 New Member VIP

IGN: Nathan_1015

Rank(Regular/Donor): VIP detective

Previous Factions(If Any): Dirt (my fac so i could farm to cop)

Do you have Discord/TS?: yes

Time Zone: central

How active are you everyday?: since its summer maybe a couple hrs a day

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): cannoning and building

What could you bring to the faction?: I chose the job explorer because i like to look for other facs when im bored

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: I can avoid frisking people, i mean im not selling
    it for the fac but i wont frisk the fac. I think thats allowed
  5. TopTierQueer

TopTierQueer New Member

IGN: TopTierQueer

Rank(Regular/Donor): Smuggler

Do you have Discord/TS?: Discord

Time Zone: PST (-8:00)

How active are you everyday?: 3-5 Hours most days

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): I'm good at base and farm building and can create a output and space efficient farm for almost every drug.

What could you bring to the faction?: Fast, efficient money making machines that are usually AFK-able with a motivated spirit ready to build what the faction needs.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: Every faction could use any good farmers they can get ahold of, and if you pick me up I can promise a loyal farmer and base builder to either help the factions members with their farms or create farms for faction use.
  6. Speed

Speed New Member

IGN:ChoChooTrain

Rank(Regular/Donor): Smuggler

Time Zone: EDT

How active are you everyday?: 2-4 Hours

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): I can Cannon and i like to build large boxes with lots of walls and Farms to go inside them.

What could you bring to the faction?: I'm an independent loyal player tell me what to do and I'll do it. I have no life, friends, family and all I do in my free time is playing Minecraft. love me and I love you with all my heart cuz no one else loves me.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: I don't know is Enigma a good fit for me?
  7. DxnkMemeZ

DxnkMemeZ Member

IGN:TheGrifter_

Rank(Regular/Donor):MassProd./Vip+

Previous Factions(If Any):Repeat(left because of shitty players),Wireless(my small fac. for a farm)

Do you have Discord/TS?: Discord, yes

Time Zone: EST

How active are you everyday?: at least a few hours every day, usually very active.

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): PvPing, cannoning

What could you bring to the faction?: I’m a good fighter and I can assist in raids and defending to prove myself. I also can supply good amounts of gear from my kits and such.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: I’ve been looking for a new faction and the people in this faction I respect and would like to be with. I might be a good fit for enigma as I can do nearly whatever is required or asked of me.
  8. DaddyCake

DaddyCake New Member

IGN: DaddyCake

Rank(Regular/Donor):Cadet

Previous Factions(If Any):Empire

Time Zone: Moutain (America) Also known as west

How active are you everyday?: Prob once a day for like 1-2 hours

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): Cannoning(Schematica) Pvping(Decent) Building(Decent)

What could you bring to the faction?: Lots and lots of raids.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: Been playing factions for about 3 years at this point. I could certainly help Enigma rise to the top.
  9. Red

Red New Member

RidahNew Member
    New
    Welcome to the Enigma Recruitment Application! Answer a few questions below and we'll be sure to check your application.

IGN: RedCard5

Rank(Regular/Donor): Donor

Previous Factions(If Any): A year ago in Lordz

Do you have Discord/TS?: Yeah I can get it

Time Zone: Pacific

How active are you everyday?: Pretty Active

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): I am really good at farming and I guess I can build

What could you bring to the faction?: I could bring some ideas for auto farming and just building and cultivating farms.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: I feel like I would be a good fit because there is always room for a man that is willing to help his team make arse tons of money.

10. GamersMc86

GamersMc86 New Member VIP

IGN: GamersMc86

Rank(Regular/Donor): Smuggler/VIP

Previous Factions(If Any): -

Do you have Discord/TS?: both

Time Zone: Central Europe (Hungary)

How active are you everyday?: 4-5 hours /day

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): Building Pvp Farming

What could you bring to the faction?: Good farms

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: I can make cool things, and I can make a tons of money.
  11. Fatman Chaz

Fatman Chaz New Member

IGN: chunkychaz

Rank(Regular/Donor): Trafficker

Previous Factions(If Any): No previous factions. I am usually a lone wolf.

Do you have Discord/TS?: I have both.

Time Zone: GMT+3 (Cyprus)

How active are you everyday?: I play about 1-3 hours a day

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): I am a good miner, builder, farmer and designer.

What could you bring to the faction?: A good experienced player, not only on this server but in Minecraft in general, having played since 1.3.2

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Enigma?: See question above.
  12. UnpricedCoder

UnpricedCoder New Member