Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Faction Warps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PimpJuice, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Do you like F warp?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2018.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Hella Nawww Yo!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PimpJuice

PimpJuice New Member VIP+

I think it would be cool if factions could have warps. Even if it is 1,2, or 3 it would be useful. Just for public grinders, farms, xtra bases etc for all members with the f perm.
  2. Ace42986

Ace42986 Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+ Contributor III

ace42986
    Grower
    You can all ready set a faction home with in faction land for every one you give perms too within your faction or faction allies. /f sethome I believe is the command it's been a bit since I've set a faction home
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  3. Snipplez

Snipplez Active Member VIP

He's asking for more than just the f home, like if you have a recruit base, a main base, and an officer base. You might have the F home at your member base with perms set so only members can f home, and then have a faction warp at your recruit bsae and one at your officer base with perms set accordingly.
  4. NovaSeepa

NovaSeepa Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++

A suggestion similar to this was given back in June. While this is a cool idea, the plugin that does this is not compatible with the factions plugin we use.
    • + High + High x 1