Fexiled

MVP+
In Game Name : Fexiled
Length of Ban : 2 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc
Staff who banned you : Killah i guess
Staff who dealt with you : killah i guess
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record : reach ( Hacked client )
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : hitting everyone around me.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I have a gaming mouse with a high dpi thing , when i pvp its on max , I've never used reach and never will , Same way about hacks.
Why should we unban you :Because i dont use hacks , i just applied as helper why the hell would i hack tbh, I dont hack , not now & never will,
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Never pvp again.
How can we trust you again? : I donated , spend most of my time on mcd & i applied as helper , you can search in my computer for hacks etc.. never used it
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I wont hack , never.
hopefully this 'll do it, otherwise i have 2 boring days.

Im(h)og

I wan't to add something to this, I was there when it happened and I am sure this needs to be used for thinking about this case.
When Me, Ez_godofshadows and Fexiled went in: It was very, very laggy and our pc's were mostly lagging aswell(glitching back, delay on hits, delay on food) Also, we three were all hitting GotEdit so it was unclear who hit him. Therefore the evidence of reach is not clear since GotEdit was getting like 6 hits per second, everyone had slow pc's and the server was lagging. I hope that my comment makes the situation clear that Fexiled was not hacking, the reason again why I commented is because I was there when it happened. I feel like that my comment could give an admin a better look in what happened.

Killah121

MVP+
The reason as to why he was banned was when he was attempting to 1v1 with me.
The admin on standby (Toker) felt there was a use of hacks. In this case a reach hack. Yes edit was present during the whole fight, but the decision was made when he decided to attack me and we had seen there was overly extended reach.

OGDaddy

MVP+
Hello Fex, first off dpi has nothing to do with reach in any case. I was spectating the fight and you seemed to be hitting way outside of your range. Edit also asked if i could come spectate the fight because he too, thought you possibly had reach. I spectated you for a good 8~ minutes and you repeatedly hit outside of possible range. From my perspective you didn't seem to lag hit. You were pvping just fine with no sketchy freezes of your character which are the usual case when someone fights while lagging. As for Hog and Ez fighting also I was able to see your hits every so often in between theirs, that's how I could tell it was reach. Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.