Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied First offence X-Ray, Gold Founder, Spawl perma banned me from discord and the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V0LTIX

I was in the discord with some friends. I.E. GeneralBananaMan, Nimrod, And me. I was speaking about how a lot of people x-ray, and then spawl got mad and perma banned me for a first offense. Tbh he had a point about not talking about X-Ray in the discord, but he just perma banned me from everything.

My chargeback for gold founder probably wont hurt any of you, but regardless that is bull. That was my first time X-Raying, since my friends encouraged me to.

Check bans as well, he changed it after my first time offense. I've had good experiences with all the admins in the discord but this dude just whips on and gets rid of me. He banned me on next map too, forever. What's with this? I genuinely wanted to be part of the community, but he just ended that all.

All my friends just got a first time offence while I got multiple. I'm perfectly okay with doing the time, since I did do the crime but I have never got banned for x-ray before, only autofishing.

I am not appealing since I deserve normal 1-week ban time, I just want the perma ban removed since I have never committed 3 offenses.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

V0LTIX

Don't know if I posted this in the wrong area or not so don't flame me for it please. I just want this corrected, as this is my first X-Ray offence and same for my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online