Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Fix /mule duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's entirely too easy to have items disappear because you equipped them while on duty. I've been told there is a policy to not return lost items due to this bug because it's clearly listed the first time you sign up to mule (and nowhere else). There should at least be a warning or confirmation when you are going off duty that indicates any items on your person will be deleted. Or better yet fix the plugin so it doesn't eat items.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi jeffthebaker. I understand your frustration, however I would like to note that the items disappearing when going off duty is intentional, not the result of the plugin being broken or a bug. The items in the duty inventory disappear so that players cannot use it as a second inventory, or as a way to prevent cops from frisking their items when running drugs, or as a way to prevent players from losing their items in pvp. The same reason why dying in mule duty will also drop your regular inventory items.

Hi jeffthebaker. I understand your frustration, however I would like to note that the items disappearing when going off duty is intentional, not the result of the plugin being broken or a bug. The items in the duty inventory disappear so that players cannot use it as a second inventory, or as a way to prevent cops from frisking their items when running drugs, or as a way to prevent players from losing their items in pvp. The same reason why dying in mule duty will also drop your regular inventory items.

There should at least be a warning or confirmation when you are going off duty that indicates any items on your person will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.