Not open for further replies.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Being a helper and now a trial mod, I have probably asked the same questions plenty of times by different people. I think that there should be a command that has frequently asked questions. Questions like "I can't walk on plowed dirt, how do I fix it?" and it would show the answer there which would be to switch to version 1.9 or a question like "How do i get the texture pack?" the answer would be do /textures and so on. The command would be /faq for frequently asked questions and maybe it would give something in game where players can see all of the questions or a link to a thread that has all of them. Having a link would take a lot of time for a person where asking would just be easier. Having some kind of box that pops up when you do /faq and it would have different squares and each being a different box. Doing something like this may help the repeat of questions be lowered and maybe even remove or lower the amount of helpers needed.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hey,
This would be a great idea and I am going to work on a thread on the forums that has faqs on it. Then maybe, there could be a command (like /faq) to where it would bring you to that thread.

Thanks,
Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online