Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Gkidedabeast's Farewell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gkidedabeast, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkidedabeast

gkidedabeast Active Member Contributor MVP+ DrugPass III

Hello everyone,

I am leaving the server and moving on to other things in life. I am making this decision after an incident that happened over the past few hours. I have had a great 3 years overall, and will be grateful that I was given the opportunity to be a Mod. I have enjoyed meeting everyone from the first person I ever met which is Sataq years ago to now.

@damian_2010: thank you for helping me get used to everything as a Helper, I have missed seeing you around recently.
    SataQ: He isn't here anymore, but he is the person who really got me into the server.
    @Witchh_ Leader of my final faction on MCD.
    @kadewyd It was fun running a faction with you.
    @Dakotaa @jrd3044 @Spalw Thank you all for giving me the chance to enjoy and help out on your server, I know we didn't agree on a lot towards the end but after all it is your server.

MCD Staff Team: I have enjoyed working with everyone here when I was active, and will miss being a part of it.
    Everyone Else: I would like to thank everyone else not listed for a great 3 years on MC-Drugs.

Enjoy the next map everyone I will try to stop by every once in a while,

- gkidedabeast 2015-2018
    • + High + High x 3
  2. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

Didn't get to know you that well, but cya around gkid
    • + High + High x 1
  3. gkidedabeast

gkidedabeast Active Member Contributor MVP+ DrugPass III

After further considering and discussing it over with some people I have decided that I will try to fit it some time to play on the server and will work to hopefully regain some of the reputation I had before the incident that occurred. The truth was that I got salty over the events and started going off on people I've always enjoyed talking to.
  4. Turmp

Turmp Well-Known Member MVP+

"I have PayPal open right now, I'll dispute."
    • + High + High x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. robobradens

robobradens Member VIP

Haven't spoken for a while but thanks for you service, and farewell ol' friend, pretty sure we were friends or something back in 2016.
    • + High + High x 1
  6. Zerooo__

Zerooo__ Retired Staff Retired Staff MVP+

zZero__
    Junky
    Farewell, Gkid! Have fun with whatever you do. Hope to see you again sometime.
    • + High + High x 1
  7. Turmp

Turmp Well-Known Member MVP+

"At least unlike all of you in here, I have a real job."
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • + High + High x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Oliiiiiiii

Oliiiiiiii Well-Known Member Contributor MVP+

MINECRAFT DRAMA!!!!!!!!
    • + High + High x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1