Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hackers/ Tp glitchers amazing ideas Backfire!!! Leaving them to think twice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
Ok so first off I would like to mention this idea that I think we be very helpful to players who had gotten x-rayed by people or by others tp glitching into bases and stealing items. First if any form of staff has a legitimate recording or as a eye witnesses such as, If the hacker was to be caught by any form of staff obviously they would be banned! (Most of the time). But however after speaking with others in ts we discussed some issues with some of the servers plugins in the past. he stole various items but we weren't able to get the stolen items back. Our vault had been tp glitched into by AmazingBuffalo (DaddysAngels Vault), To my knowledge from speaking with staff the team is able to check block logs to see who has opened or picked up items out of chests therefor, The hackers coordinates wherever their base claimed or not (Where the items or loot they had stolen were located) would be unclaimed by a staff who has power and the cords would be publicly announced in chat, is up for grabs to any desired player.

Hope this helps anyone who has had bad luck with hackers so hopefully this can solve the issue, if not we can presume to look for another. Thanks for checking this out.

~Spleaf

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Ok so first off I would like to mention this idea that I think we be very helpful to players who had gotten x-rayed by people or by others tp glitching into bases and stealing items. First if any form of staff has a legitimate recording or as a eye witnesses such as, If the hacker was to be caught by any form of staff obviously they would be banned! (Most of the time). But however after speaking with others in ts we discussed some issues with some of the servers plugins in the past. he stole various items but we weren't able to get the stolen items back. Our vault had been tp glitched into by AmazingBuffalo (DaddysAngels Vault), To my knowledge from speaking with staff the team is able to check block logs to see who has opened or picked up items out of chests therefor, The hackers coordinates wherever their base claimed or not (Where the items or loot they had stolen were located) would be unclaimed by a staff who has power and the cords would be publicly announced in chat, is up for grabs to any desired player.

Hope this helps anyone who has had bad luck with hackers so hopefully this can solve the issue, if not we can presume to look for another. Thanks for checking this out.

~Spleaf
yA this is a good idea

Last edited:

Turmp

MVP+
tp glitch into a base and steal millions worth of drugs for only a 3 day ban? I think worth /s

AmazingBuffalo

VIP
didn't tp glitch, cannoned into your shit vault, check those block logs if you want. p0six saw the hole, thebadwitch saw the hole

Turmp

MVP+
didn't tp glitch, cannoned into your shit vault, check those block logs if you want. p0six saw the hole, thebadwitch saw the hole
So you're saying you cannoned in then p0six repaired the regen filters and regen walls before anyone could see the hole?

AmazingBuffalo

VIP
So you're saying you cannoned in then p0six repaired the regen filters and regen walls before anyone could see the hole?
I sand stacked on their roof so lava didn't flow into the final wall, then sand stacked that wall and cegged in above the blaze grinder. P0six saw the hole, hes just a lying bitch about it, TheBadWitch saw the hole, she can confirm.

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP

Ok to my knowledge their was no cannon even near an area to be able to get through the wall let alone a regen, So you are lying about the cannon, what else are you hiding?

AmazingBuffalo

VIP
Ok to my knowledge their was no cannon even near an area to be able to get through the wall let alone a regen, So you are lying about the cannon, what else are you hiding?
Your knowledge is wrong, read my last post. The cannon was above the cobble walls about two chunks away on the side of the blaze and creeper grinder.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Your knowledge is wrong, read my last post. The cannon was above the cobble walls about two chunks away on the side of the blaze and creeper grinder.
The way you cannoned in was so 1 in a million, it actually gave me autiscancer. Hackers would be banned for xraying bases with a higher percentage chance than the way you cannoned in. That's how lucky you got.

Last edited:

AmazingBuffalo

VIP
The way you cannoned in was so 1 in a million, it actually gave me autiscancer. Hackers would be banned for xraying bases with a higher percentage chance than the way you cannoned in. That's how lucky you got.
It was definitely luck, and not a completely planned cannon that took several hours to setup exactly the right coords, tested in singleplayer for a while and knew it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.