Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyTies

MVP
Hi everyone! My IGN is gabigabgabs: I've been playing this server for the last week or so and haven't gotten the chance to formally introduce myself, so here I am.

My name is Joe, I am 20 years old, and I've been Minecraft (singleplayer PC and multiplayer Xbox) for quite sometime. From my IGN one may think that I am a girl named Gabi. To be frank, I simply use my sister's Minecraft account (her name is Gabi) since she doesn't play anymore and I found no need to purchase another account.

I am very new to online Minecraft servers (this is actually the first one I've played). I found this server on a toplist website and it immediately caught my eye. I started playing and I was very fascinated with the whole concept, so I've decided to keep playing.

I hope as I continue to play on this server that I will get to meet all you other players, and I hope that you will help me learn and become a better player. If you see me online (again my IGN is gabigabgabs), feel free to message me to introduce yourself, or simply just say hi! I've enjoyed my time so far here, and I hope to stay around and be part of this great community of players.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Welcome to the server Minecraft_Joe Have fun and enjoy your stay!
If you need help with something, then say in chat and someone will reply. :D
Edit

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Welcome to the server, as edit said if u need anything don't be afraid to ask. I hope u enjoy your time on the server.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Welcome!
If you ever need help don't hesitate to message me or any other staff of the forums or in game

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome. I have you seen you in game and you seem like a nice player. Glad you chose us to spend your time with! If you ever need any help, feel free to message us in game or here on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.