Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid ImHog has hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMTH_Kimm

MVP+
We got raided by ImHog and some other people and when I asked him how he got in he said he had hacks, but it is in Dutch so I'll try and translate it:
I asked ImHog:'Thank you, may I know how you got in?'
And he replied:'Hacks, of course, we could just mine away blocks.'

Your IGN : BMTH_Kimm
Player to be reported :ImHog
Player being reported Rank : Grower 2
Describe your issue in detail : We got raided by him and some others, and when I asked him how, he said he had hacks in /msg, in Dutch. Also, he placed a wither in our faction, and that isn't possible. He's in an enemy faction.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because it's not fair and he could just raid any base like this.
Attached Evidence here :
HACKS.png

Last edited:

LubeMan420

VIP+
Hello BMTH_Kimm, please use this template before your application is checked:
Your IGN :
Player to be reported :
Player being reported Rank :
Describe your issue in detail :
Why do you feel this is worth a report :
Attached Evidence here :

Ninoriff

VIP+
The Wither wasn't placed within your claimed territory, nor are there hacks that would allow him to build in your claim. I was there and saw the Wither go into the base.

ImHog

MVP+
Lmao. This is the dumbest report i've ever seen, we got in legitly. Your base only had 1 layer of cobble and a sandwall, easy to raid.... We spawned a wither outside and raided it, im giving this a DUMB. The reason I said that to her was because I was trolling her, they're just mad because we got their p4. If any admin has questions, msg me in game. I'll explain how we got in, I can even demonstrate it.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Report Invalid

Incorrect format and I witnessed the raid everything Hog said above about the raid is true it was completely legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online