Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Luxury now accepting players

AmazingBuffalo

VIP
I'm starting a new faction on this server, and I need experienced and mature raiders, pvpers, or builders.

How can I ask these things of you if I don't prove them myself, I have played minecraft since it's release, and ever since the advent of faction servers I have been an avid player. I played and led huge factions on Fear PvP and Gontroller, during what I consider the prime of factions (1.7,1.8). During that time I built towering bases for my faction and took down plenty of enemies. About three years ago I quit mc to focus on high school and play other games. I have had plenty of time this summer to come back to the game.

I'm looking for players who are very active, at least 16+, can use voice chats, have a good amount of mc knowledge and are pretty acclimated to this server in particular.

IGN:

Server Rank:

Active Hours a Week:

Why I Want You:

Pochimaru

IGN: Pochimaru

Server Rank: Smuggler

Active Hours a Week: Usually around 4-6 a day so around 32 hours a week

Why I Want You: We have a bit in common. I used to play this game a bunch in middle school using skype, but I quit to focus on graduating. (Now I have surprising amount of free time especially during the summer.) Back in the day, mc was simple so I may not have the knowledge on recent updates, but you can count on me with finding raids and farming. I only play this server as of now so "dedication" I suppose. The only downside is my lack of experience with factions, and I haven't joined one since I started this server as well.

AmazingBuffalo

VIP
IGN: Pochimaru

Server Rank: Smuggler

Active Hours a Week: Usually around 4-6 a day so around 32 hours a week

Why I Want You: We have a bit in common. I used to play this game a bunch in middle school using skype, but I quit to focus on graduating. (Now I have surprising amount of free time especially during the summer.) Back in the day, mc was simple so I may not have the knowledge on recent updates, but you can count on me with finding raids and farming. I only play this server as of now so "dedication" I suppose. The only downside is my lack of experience with factions, and I haven't joined one since I started this server as well.
Message me on server if you are still interested, I'd love to have you

Latest posts

Members online