play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

MCD Best PvPers (From who Ive PvPed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinkson

VIP+
1- TrumpCS
PvPed him in 1.9 and he gave me a little struggle. PvPed him in 1.8 and my wrist was probably paralyzed. Mad respect for the guy.
2- Zhihu
Will always have respect for him even if he hates me. Hes always brought a fight. Everytime I seen him drop at prison or warp wild my heart would drop.
3- Oliver aka Oli
Great 1.8 PvPer had me on the run at wild everytime. Wasn't as good as I am now but still had me blown away in competition. A og and mad respect for him.
4- Ziexd
Hard to say his name but I have to give him his gain. Didn't have a clue who he was when I first seen him at warp wild but when I dropped I knew his name after words.
5-zZero
Always a close fight between me and him in 1.9 had me watching my health 24/7. Mad respect for him. Hes pretty decent at 1.8 too.

Made this list from a honest opinion. Probably the most accurate list out there for MCD since Ive pvped almost everyone on the server. #McdRushHype

chinkson for rank 200!

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Sorry bud but cps really doesnt matter. If you have a high cps but shit aim someone with a low cps but good aim would fuck you up. Its all about technique and aim. You do need a average of 7 cps though to actually do damage.
high cps as opposed to low cps is favorable, with all else the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online