Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

MCDrugs Resource Pack

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Dakotaa, May 7, 2016.

1. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

The MCDrugs resource pack provides custom textures and models for drugs, guns, and some other items. Use it to further enhance your experience on the server!

Installation (Windows)

Installation (Mac OSX)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
    • + High + High x 2
  2. 14Squared

14Squared Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+

14Squared
    I'm hyped for the new texture pack, it's actually great!
    • + High + High x 2
  3. Ninoriff

Ninoriff Member VIP+

I'm Also really hyped Tom, Sounds Amazing! WooHoo!
  4. Kade K

Kade K New Member MVP+

To add onto what you said, I'm really excited as well! I can't wait to see what this one has to offer and what everything's going to look like. I hope it has a nice font like the last one ;) I love some nice lookin fonts, those are the best. But really, I'm excited to see what they're gonna put in or change :)
    • + High + High x 1
  5. Uezo

Uezo Member Contributor MVP+

Hey guys i decided to make a guide to installing the texture pack on windows for the server, if any of you have problems on installing me feel free to message me here on the forums or comment on the video!
  6. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    It's okay, When I get some time I plan on making a short video to place on the MCDrugs official with a tutorial on how to link your website account and use the buycraft and how to install the texturepack on windows + mac. I think noodly has a video made for the last one also. :)
  7. PureMurder

PureMurder New Member

the resource pack hates me. The texture and the models wont load. pls help me
  8. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

What version of minecraft are you using? Also, any mods like Optifine?