Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

-=More Transport=-

serinaryder

So i was thinking that since this is MC drugs and we could go out in the wild. I was thinking that maybe you guys should add different type of cars/trucks to this. For we have a new way of transporting drugs like adding trunks to the cars for more storage and you might think this is op but it isn't and for cops to bust us in thee car they would do regular just come up bum us out of car and we got to jail, but we keep our cars like we do with pets. These cars can be like bought round 150k-1mil, depends on what car u get. Please Try considering this. Thank you <3

S

SquareAngle

Edit fucks about with these sorts of things, but would be too annoying and buggy. Also, it makes the server less vanilla.

chinkson

VIP+
I agree, while this would be cool, it would further venture from vanilla.

Maybe make it so if a cop catches drugs on you while driving, your car gets impounded somewhere. You have to pay a large fine(50k? 100k?) to get it back.

And maybe also, cars can only go on the MAIN roads, making it so you cant really hide with it.

And maybe also, make it so you have to buy expensive upgrades (500k) for a single speed increase of acceleration increase.

I still think though that this is starting to venture too far from vanilla, especially this map. Maybe this could be included next map, or in like a major server update halfway through this map.

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
A horse > a car

This would be buggy as the car would probably have its own hitbox and it'll make it hard for cops to frisk you from the outside of the car and considering that a car is much faster than a horse.

KoolTewl

MVP+
I think this is a good idea if it wouldn't be so buggy but i do see how the hitboxes would be annoying and how would you unload the drugs without cops catching you if you have to do multiple trips, its starting to sound like ARMA 3.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.