Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted My brother was banned for being my alt account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midget

Me and my brother were playing this server and I went AFK and then the second I leave the server my brother gets banned for being a alt account even though we were both playing together. He was playing runescape while playing minecraft so thats one of the reasons he wasnt moving alot. We have no issue verifying we are two different people on discord, but were not getting on teamspeak, my brother refuses the last time he was on TS he got swatted and that was 2 years ago. We are fine with going on discord though. And the 3rd account that logged on my was other brother who we thought was gonna play with us for a bit but our dad wanted to spend time with him because he only had 2 more days of break left. And its definitely two people because in a week my IP will change to my house IP. Me and my brother were just trying to have some fun. This is the last time I will say this, WE ARE NOT GETTING ON TEAMSPEAK, WE WILL HOWEVER GET ON DISCORD. Thank you for you time

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Midget. I am aware that this was already resolved so I will mark this as Accepted, but in the future please use the proper ban appeal template found here or your post will be instantly denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.