Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News New forum voting!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey guys,

Quite a few have asked what the "Upgraded Forum Voting" entailed and below you can see exactly that. There has been the legacy +High & -High(This was the main reason I wanted to change) I think the last system was fantastic and I'm glad to see we have something similar. These two options work exactly the same as last map, however there are a few extra options available if you feel that a simply + or - doesn't fit your feelings of the post.

There is a "Funny" rating for when you don't necessarily agree with the post but think it is still a positive post and deserves an uprating without agreeing, there is an "Informative" which is the only neutral rating - this should be used when you think the post has some value and could be useful but you don't necessarily think it deserves an upvote. The next two are for when you don't simply disagree - they should be used when the post is of value but is either totally dumb or written by a five year old.

Personally I think this new system is fantastic and think it will add a lot to the forums, again - many thanks to those who used our new Account Upgrades to help us afford these kinds of improvements to the forums.

As for the weekend the event was fantastic, as the following players were promoted -

GotEdit was promoted to Mod
ThatGao
was promoted to Mod
robobradens was promoted to Trialmod
MattCX was promoted to Helper
Lord_Latenix_vii
was promoted to Helper
Dankasaur_
was promoted to Helper

Many thanks to you all for the support throughout the reset.
As always,
Grow, Sell, Excel.

Latest posts

Members online