Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

New section for requesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SquareAngle

Pretty much, a whole new section in which players can request changes. Hopefully, this would make an admin / mods life easier as it is much More organised, and simply have to check every so often to see if anything new has been asked.

In the new section, it would contain individual threads which a player simply has to fill out a format with what they want, the different threads differentiating what can be requested.

For example:

Nick change -

IGN: (Enter)
What do you want it changed to:

Onto payment, there are several ways it could work - such as, showing a screenshot of you paying Jrd (could cause scams, of course) or the admin could just take it from you. OR, it could work as an online thing in which the admin just asks you to pay when you are on, just the advantage being that he / she knows what you want.

1 last thing. This may seem confusing and unneeded, and if so, my apologises. However, I do feel that with this sort of organisation and system, it would be so much easier for situations like this to carry out. I do see on the other hand, how it is easy just to ask an online staff member - but they may not always be on, so it is always good to leave your request out so that maybe a staff member is notified and if free, could easily hop on and carry out what was asked.

PS: If there are any spelling mistakes / repetition, my bad. This was written at 3 am, ill correct it all in a few hours time.

~ Bagels

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Is it just me, or did this not make any sense?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for the suggestion but this is needlessly complicated.
The 50 point fee is just to keep the amount of requests on staff low, the time it will take for your name to be changed would not be different with this system - you still have to wait for a staff member to see it and process it and dealing with payment with offline players is a hassle.

S

SquareAngle

Thanks for the suggestion but this is needlessly complicated.
The 50 point fee is just to keep the amount of requests on staff low, the time it will take for your name to be changed would not be different with this system - you still have to wait for a staff member to see it and process it and dealing with payment with offline players is a hassle.

Alright, I saw these coming up as possible issues , which was why I commented on them as being disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.