Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Niggienoggor Xrayed my base

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorXX

My base was Xrayed by Niggienoggor it wasnt Faction claimed i dont have video of him using player ESP or kill aura because i dont have a screen Recorder

He ended up Tnt griefing my Base so its hard to recognize where hes been but he tried to cover up his Xray tunnel with cobble

But i have picture proof of him Xraying

2018-01-03_14.02.56.png

This picture is where he dug straight down into my base from the Ocean i had to place a cobble block there because there was water flowing in
2018-01-03_14.06.23.png

This is a better view of how far he dug down

Here you can see he dug straight down into my Drug farm... When there are ladders 15 blocks away he dug a stair case into it.
2018-01-03_14.03.35.png

Here he dug into my cocoa bean farm knowing exactly where it is
2018-01-03_14.05.37.png

Here he dug perfectly into my First part of my base that wasnt even connected to my main base, it was blocked off and i never used it. but he knew exactly where it was and the chest were gone too

2018-01-03_14.04.03.png

RazorXX

I confronted him about Xraying my base and rig ht when i proved him wrong he got off

He said i had it F claimed but i only claimed it after he started to kill me because i was trying to kill him with out him being able to hurt me

right when i told him that he got offline and hasnt been on since.
2018-01-03_14.30.48.png
2018-01-03_14.30.53.png

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
How is he not banned when there is actual evidence that he Xrayed. This servers staff is unfair when it comes to the players that the staff actually knows, bias asf
These things take time. The photos posted in this thread are no way evidence. For xray reports, staff must go to the location and check the logs of blocks. It was difficult in this case, since the person who raided it had blown up the locations shown in the screenshots, which meant more work to check the block logs. I'm sorry that a report taking more than 24 hours has led you to believe that the staff are biaseds towards a player, which in this case, I had never heard of before.

Report valid; block logs find that the player was very likely using xray. They have been banned for 7 days.

Tittan

Very likely using? I was banned to a similar case, you are most like likely familiar with it but there was no evidence to support the fact that I was supposedly hacking bit have lost so much trust in the servers staff because they conclude on themselves whether or not a player was hacking. In the ban appeal there was a question. "How can we trust that you won't do it again?" But I would like to ask the servers staff the same question

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Very likely using? I was banned to a similar case, you are most like likely familiar with it but there was no evidence to support the fact that I was supposedly hacking bit have lost so much trust in the servers staff because they conclude on themselves whether or not a player was hacking. In the ban appeal there was a question. "How can we trust that you won't do it again?" But I would like to ask the servers staff the same question
The server admins have years of experience dealing with these situations. They know what they're doing, and won't ban a player for xray unless they're quite sure.

RazorXX

These things take time. The photos posted in this thread are no way evidence. For xray reports, staff must go to the location and check the logs of blocks. It was difficult in this case, since the person who raided it had blown up the locations shown in the screenshots, which meant more work to check the block logs. I'm sorry that a report taking more than 24 hours has led you to believe that the staff are biaseds towards a player, which in this case, I had never heard of before.

Report valid; block logs find that the player was very likely using xray. They have been banned for 7 days.

Thank you For Dealing with the problem <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.