Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid oErik kicking me for false reasons and killing me mid fight so i would die

Creatorine

MVP
I was fighting 2 people in oeriks base (raiding him). MID fucking fight he kicked me for "hacks" then once i confront him about it he said "my bad" and blamed me for combat logging when i didn't even combat log!
I think he kicked me so i would die and get out of his base, this is fucking staff abuse !

8393b626b7f780187956da9a3bd4e48a.png

I didnt even pvp log! he kicked me when i was pvping!! HOW is that fucking pvp logging

Plus i lost all my fucking armor & swords! fucking bullshit

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I will look into this report. I will also allow @Erik to reply with his side of the story also.

Thanks,
jrd

Erik

MVP+
Okay yes. I kicked you for hacks and I'm in the wrong there. I was in a state of panic and I kicked you for hacks which i shouldn't have. But you did combat log. I was watching from the corner Octo was right behind you. and you logged off. And i kicked you right after. No I don't think you're hacking but I 100% think you PvP Logged i understand i messed up but it was just a mistake. I was panicking. Sorry this happened.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Here is the 14 seconds prior to the kick.
[22:32:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [MVP] Creator left.
[22:32:10] [Server thread/INFO]: [MVP] Creator joined.
[22:32:20] [Server thread/INFO]: oErik issued server command: /kick Creatorine Hacks
There is multiple logs between those, but I cannot post them, as there are private messages, and server related things. I will still leave this report open, until you reply with any more info.

Thanks,
Jrd

Creatorine

MVP
I left and rejoined because i was lagging not because of pvp logging. i had no clue he was there until after i joined back online

Erik

MVP+
Okay, But how am i suppose to know that if there is a guy running behind you and you log off. So i just assumed you Pvp Logged.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I am going to mark this as invalid. Even if you didn't leave due to lag during pvp, it's still considered pvp logging.

Thanks,
jrd

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I would also like to add that it is now crucial to use the correct report format as we would like to increase the efficiency in the way we handle reports.
It may be found here

Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online