Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

One block wheat farm wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot_Link

MVP
I just wanted to show you this one block wheat farm it makes good money tbh and its weird af

43bd6eabae.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
These are very good, all of the speed planting single block machines are very useful...But mainly only on single player. They rely heavily on the server's performance, and even when he server is running absolutely perfectly - it can still fail a lot of the time, making them infuriating to use.

I'd like to see what other people say about them, and how(If) they have actually ever been used extensively.

Also, there is a way better way to attach images to forum posts, you can either click this button on the text editor and paste the direct link to the image hosted somewhere else such as imgur there - or use the following.
Code:
[IMG]http://imageurlhere.png[/IMG]

I've edited your post to fix this :)

Badkuip

VIP+
This consumes bonemeal, correct? If so, where do you get a big amount for it to be profitable. Haven't played new minecraft versions in a while, thus why I'm asking.

PixelBeta

VIP+
This consumes bonemeal, correct? If so, where do you get a big amount for it to be profitable. Haven't played new minecraft versions in a while, thus why I'm asking.
Probobaly from a skeleton spawner which you can buy from other players,buy from /buy or /shop,and if u are a donor rank you can silk touch spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online