Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Permanently Banned?!

ElBorderXer486

In Game Name : ElBorderXer486
Length of Ban : Permanent (Probably Forever)
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Seig_Heil1945 Alt..?
Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : Um... I really don't think anyone necessarily dealt with me...
Staff who have warned you previously : No warnings issued.
Reason for ban on record : Seig_Heil1945 Alt.
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I really don't know what alt means. Alternate account?
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was on and logged off automatically when my mom sent me to do chores.
Why should we unban you : Because there really wasn't a real reason to ban me.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Not hang with Seig_Heil1945
How can we trust you again? : Hell yea you can trust me.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Not really... Thanks for reading my appeal?

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Number 1: You and Seig share an IP which means you are in the same house. It was brought to my attention that it was an alternate account which is not allowed. Number 2: I tried to speak with Seig before the ban was issued and he kept ignoring me, classic sign that he knows of his wrong doing. You are also a junky on the same IP of said account, another classic sign of being an alt. This appeal will be denied until further proof can be given you are in fact a separate person than Seig.

ElBorderXer486

Firstly, I am in the same house as Seig_Heil1945 (Lets just call him Cristian). Secondly, I am my own person, or being. Thirdly, my brother Cristian is in a different room and he texted me to tp him to that one island. He said He was trying to answer you, but by the time he was half way through typing his reply, the java exception error came up and that is when he saw he was banned. When I got back on, I was banned too. I am totally pissed at Cristian and this is a huge misunderstanding. Trust me though, He has his computer in his room, and I have mine in my room. He said he was on forge with 2 mods: optifine and toro health indicator; but he had no x ray mod for that profile. He does however use x ray on his industrial craft mod but that's a completely different story. He is here right next to me.

ElBorderXer486

Seig_Heil1945 here, better known as Cristian. I was too busy dealing with Final_Architect to even notice your private messages until about 15 seconds before I was removed from that session. I then proceeded to type What do you want, I am too busy with this idiot. That was the message "You better answer me" that you had sent me. Adrian, my brother, is in my room dealing with this situation with me.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Alright... I'm going to trust your story... In the future if an Admin messages you... You should answer straight away because 99% of the time it's important... I will be looking to see if you are both playing at the same time also for proof. If I don't see you playing at the same time in the next few days... I will reissue the ban. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.