Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Petition to get rid of the Rigged Money sucking Kitty Machine!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnduexSniper, Sep 4, 2018.

?

Should This Machine be Removed!

1. Yes!

2. No!

3. Change it but keep it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. UnduexSniper

UnduexSniper New Member

We all know this disgusting machine from hell. We need to get rid of it!....the percent to win is too low for it it to be considered FairPlay Gambling. Players dump money in not expecting to go through all 10 mill of their hard earned cash. Just to lose it to a random that doesnt put in money. Its bankrupt the richest and made the poor high class. I admit its helped me, but IT NEEDS TO GO, if it were a higher percent to win or a cheaper entry on another machine, it would be understandable. THIS IS A CRY FOR REVENGE!
    • - High - High x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. GoodChum_

GoodChum_ Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP+ Contributor III

Didn't you win 12,000,000 from it a few days ago? Also the machine is fair in the fact that everyone has the super low chance of winning no one has an advantage. If you don't like it don't use it, this "petition" is pointless.
    • + High + High x 2
  3. Parrot

Parrot New Member

Agreed.
  4. ThaCandyMan

ThaCandyMan Admin Staff Member Admin

ThaCandyMan
    Admin
    As stated by Chum... If you don't like it... Don't use it... This petition will change nothing. Waste of a good thread. Thanks for your opinion though.
    • + High + High x 1
  5. CvxZo

CvxZo Member VIP

Lmao I won 17mil from it I like putting shit in this kitty
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  6. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    I have added some extra messages to /GamblerHelp in game to assist those who may be affected by the thrill of The Kitty.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. UnduexSniper

UnduexSniper New Member

Can yall not take a joke, what is going on omg, Like not to be mean but not only do you have stick somewhere inside you, its probably more than one
    • + High + High x 1
    • - High - High x 1
  8. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

people took what you said seriously, how dare they! Wont ever happen again.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    • + High + High x 1
    • - High - High x 1