Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Purchaseable /Sell

xSuperiorr

MVP+
So over the past few days I've thought maybe it would be cool if you could buy the command /sellall for drugs It could have a cool down of 10-15 Min between uses. I think many players would buy it due to the fact of cops always camping spawn <Not Complaining, But If it was every 15 or 20 Min then it wouldnt be to overpowered and they would still have to run. The pricing on this command would be 100% to you guys obviously But maybe like 20-30 USD would be a decent price making it so not everyone has it. Cheers <3 Leave what you think down below Yes or no?

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
How can cops profit from this? Seems like this is just a free pass to get past cops, either go at night when none are on, or use invis and speed.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Nopenopenope, this would not be a good idea

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
Anything like this that would bypass the sole way an entire group of people make money is a terrible idea. Maybe if that wasn't the most important way for them to make money, I could see it. Try prison instead of drug houses my dude. That's really the only advice I can give.

xSuperiorr

MVP+
Anything like this that would bypass the sole way an entire group of people make money is a terrible idea. Maybe if that wasn't the most important way for them to make money, I could see it. Try prison instead of drug houses my dude. That's really the only advice I can give.
I wasn't complaining I only get caught sometimes but Just thought it would be a extra kinda thingy

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
This command is pay to win dude, this is certainly not a pay to win server. But thanks for the suggestion dude.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.