Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Question about a Cop Rule: Particularly a Nuance in the Rules

Can/Should Cops be able to store drugs they catch in their bases and vaults in /wild?

• Yes: they should be able to take advantages of storing drugs for boosters

• Yes: if they are willing to take the risk of getting raided why not

• No: cops should only sell what they catch when they catch just because....reasons

• No: cops should not because it could lead to sticky situations about what's farm and what's storage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BB360

MVP+
Before anyone asks, Yes I am actually a cop ingame and No I don't farm or own farms as a cop.

Now that those questions are acknowledge let me ask about this specific rule. Cops can't own farms or chests connected to farms, but we can own vaults and bases that are not farms. In these vaults, are we allowed to store the drugs we catch until boosters or until we use them for different alcohol brews since two dubs in a cop home doesn't lend itself much to making and storing brews in bulk? I only ask since either way I always store whatever wheat I catch off players in my cop home so I can brew the Captain Rumsey Lager (and other drugs for brews I am testing) and I wondered is it rule breaking that I save whatever wheat i have left over until a booster.

Moral of the story, can a cops store the drugs they catch if they have a base? Especially if that base is only a vault of chests and the drugs stored belong only to the cop and are from his catches on /duty and not from a farm or bribes? Basically if a cop follows all the cop rules, is there any rule that is broken by keeping the drugs stored until a later time for selling at the Cop Evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.