Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Quick News about Synthesis

S

SquareAngle

I've decided to leave synthesis.

Running a public faction has been a drag for me, apart from the usual issues such as inactiveness, new appliers and relations, i've had to deal with the hate from old faction members.

I've had to kick members, all rightfully so. This could be from them being unhelpful, away for too long or just being plain cancerous.

Therefore, I've received a lot of backlash. I'd like to thank the people who've been part of the faction. Some are coming along with me, but it'll be a private faction with friends.

I don't mind people getting salty, but, I mean, I've had fucking ddos threats! I shouldn't have to put up with this for the safety of my families privacy. It just hasn't been fun.

Thomaspitman will take over, hopefully he's a better leader somehow. He's also a helper, so I doubt anyone will have the guts to talk shit to him.

~ Nick

xx_carah_xx

I've decided to leave synthesis.

Running a public faction has been a drag for me, apart from the usual issues such as inactiveness, new appliers and relations, i've had to deal with the hate from old faction members.

I've had to kick members, all rightfully so. This could be from them being unhelpful, away for too long or just being plain cancerous.

Therefore, I've received a lot of backlash. I'd like to thank the people who've been part of the faction. Some are coming along with me, but it'll be a private faction with friends.

I don't mind people getting salty, but, I mean, I've had fucking ddos threats! I shouldn't have to put up with this for the safety of my families privacy. It just hasn't been fun.

Thomaspitman will take over, hopefully he's a better leader somehow. He's also a helper, so I doubt anyone will have the guts to talk shit to him.

~ Nick
You finally realized you suck at being a leader. Or do you miss me <3

S

SquareAngle

You have issues if you obsess over every post I make. I made this to clarify for the synthesis members. Get over yourself haha.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.