play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Good day/ evening/ afternoon/ whatever time it is there!

I'd like to start this thread with a greeting for whom that do not know me. I am MarKeeys and I have been in the server for about 6 months now. Some may know me because I'm that asian guy in the server that sends shower snaps or because I sent you a whole step-by-step guide on how to cook rice. And for the people that do not know me, you missed out on shower snaps.

On to the resignation itself.
I have been inactive due to college and lack of time to play. I have thought long and hard about this decision. Someone who is more active than I am deserves this role in the server and more dedicated than I was before. I apologize if I have not done not enough work for the server. Nevertheless, I am grateful for giving me this chance to be part of a wonderful community.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, MC-Drugs Staff!

I hope for more success for you people in the near future.

Your Asian, Mark

PS. I still do rice tuts

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
It's been a pleasure, slap Denise for me when you get the chance - or I'll send you drugs to have you murdered by your mental president.

Hope to see you back on when you have some time.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Sad to hear that you are resigning.

Thanks for everything that you have done for the server. You've done a great job and I hope you come back when you have the time! Have a great holiday and a happy new year.

Kind regards,
Edit

PS: I still need some rice making videos !

Last edited:

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
Sad to see another good staff member and an even better friend go :(.

Thanks for all the nice Moments and i hope you somthimes come on ts again :)

Hope you do Well and happy holidays mate!

FAKExPOWER

MVP
Aw no! You've done so much, that you better get back over here soon! I hate to see Moderators resigning like this.. I really do!

(P.S. Send me rice tuts, thx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.