Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

(Rush) GotEdit Plus Fake Fucked in a 1v1. (Calls me out On Rush.)

Discussion in 'Factions Drama/Flaming' started by SaltyKen, Aug 20, 2017.

1. SaltyKen

SaltyKen Well-Known Member MVP

SaltyKen
    Smuggler
    So GotEdit And Fake thought they were the shit since they killed me on Rush with a 5v1. Which Im not complaining about the 5v1 since it is factions. Although they got cocky and decided to call me out for a 1v1 while earlier spamming Ls in chat. Looks Like I had to show them up. LLLLL Sacrament Aka GotEdit + Fake

Note- You will see a wild Edoot calling me out for hacks.
    LLLL.png LLLLLMAO.png
  2. GotEdit

GotEdit Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+ Contributer II

GotEdit
    Obviously, someone can't take a joke...
    Ken, at this point, you're about as fucking useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
    Also, 2 players don't account for all 23 other members :)
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  3. Ziexd

Ziexd Mod+ Staff Member Mod+ 2017 Map Founder MVP+ Contributer II

Ziexd
    Rasta
    There's a minor difference. Practice makes perfect. And when you spend 35 hours of your day, 15 days a week on a 1.8 PvP server you're bound to be better than people who just do it for fun. People are naturally good at it, without needing much practice, but they still wont be able to beat someone who lives, breaths and eats this shit
  4. Zhihu

Zhihu Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder Contributor MVP+

Zhihu
    Smuggler
    Are you suffering from mental retardation? He clearly didn't call you for hacking...Read your own screenshot, "nice chacks", as in the shoes for your skin. Stop accusing people of bullshit if you can't even read. #MAGA
  5. Burrito2

Burrito2 Well-Known Member MVP

Craig2
    Junky
    Retartation*
  6. SaltyKen

SaltyKen Well-Known Member MVP

SaltyKen
    Smuggler
    Nice one. Sadly you are a idiot. "Nie chacks" = Nice Hacks fuck tard the C is just misplaced.
  7. Zhihu

Zhihu Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder Contributor MVP+

Zhihu
    Smuggler
    They have schools in Alabama?
  8. TrumpCS

TrumpCS Active Member

Actually in Alabama you learn from the Grand Wizard of the area so it's kinda like school
  9. p0six

p0six Well-Known Member

The sex education is incest-focused.