play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shulker Sadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Vee_

VIP+
Hello,

A friend and I went to the End to hunt down shulkers and make shulker boxes. We spent a good bit of time and lost a lot of gear, but we finally found an End City. Unfortunatly we got home to find out that they are disabled on this server. I was very upset, but got to thinking, while I'm not that upset that I found out the hard way, I'm upset that there was no easy way to find out.

My suggestion is that you put signs in the end spawn point letting people know they are disabled. This way people will see them before leaving.

Best Regards,
Vee

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sorry about the confusion. Shulker boxes are disabled because they would give an unfair amount of storage in playervaults and enderchests - players would be able to store 27x as much, meaning they'd have a very much less chance of having their good stuff lost in a raid.

I have put a sign at /warp end.

_Vee_

VIP+
Sorry about the confusion. Shulker boxes are disabled because they would give an unfair amount of storage in playervaults and enderchests - players would be able to store 27x as much, meaning they'd have a very much less chance of having their good stuff lost in a raid.

I have put a sign at /warp end.

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.