Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Slimshady_69 staff impersonation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiMain

Your IGN :AstolfoIsMyGod Player to be reported :Slimshady_69 Player being reported Rank :Kingpin Describe your issue in detail :He said in the chat that he is an admin Why do you feel this is worth a report :I feel this is a very wrong thing to do, and he has bamboozled the community Attached Evidence here : https://gyazo.com/a725d5739f08bf477653eca37c52f1b6

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Invalid
I know you were involved in persuading people to get muted and banned for in game money. You don’t care about the rules as you break them yourself. Purposely trying to ruin the chat. This is invalid as there is no context but one sentence. This could of been leading up to a joke, more evidence needed. Plus any body who isn’t an idiot can clearly see he is not an admin by his prefix. Thank you have a great day!

EDIT: We don't encourage staff impersonation so I will have words with him.

Last edited:

LokiMain

Invalid
I know you were involved in persuading people to get muted and banned for in game money. You don’t care about the rules as you break them yourself. Purposely trying to ruin the chat. This is invalid as there is no context but one sentence. This could of been leading up to a joke, more evidence needed. Plus any body who isn’t an idiot can clearly see he is not an admin by his prefix. Thank you have a great day!

EDIT: We don't encourage staff impersonation so I will have words with him.
I have not been involved in persuading people to get muted and banned for in game money. There were 2 people talking about that when I was online, however I myself did not say anything of the sort. Please get your facts straight before you accuse me of such vile acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.