Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Sorry I don't know how to start conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwoojin

I kept looking but I can't find the conversation button so I will just post it here you can delete the picture once you see it

026c9bb7064059801cc4be32dda593f5.png

iwoojin

Swinub...
Isn't that a pokemon monster

I'm not sure what is wrong with the admins on this server they said that I left to remove a hack but wtf like I took that screenshot way before I left and it says vanilla. I think it would say x-ray there or something but they completely ignore a solid evidence right there and they deny the ban appeal? Even if there was a lack of evidence it could take a while to "investigate", but I posted this picture here that the admin told me to post! Nothing this stupid has ever happened to me except a few years ago when I was banned once in my life on a different server for saying a sentence in CAPS.

Joshlyxox

Your F3 doesn't really prove anything sorry man, your .minecraft should be good evidence and an explanation of the story.

iwoojin

Your F3 doesn't really prove anything sorry man, your .minecraft should be good evidence and an explanation of the story.
I don't understand? I see that the version is listed on the very top and it is just vanilla? I think .minecraft wouldn't be good evidence because a hacker can just take the hack related files out but I took this screenshot before I left the server although, I don't know what you are talking about for sure.

Badkuip

VIP+
Well actually I dont really know what he means so it would help if he elaborated to make things clear.
Mods can hide information from the F3 interface making a screenshot of it unreliable. They could check your .minecraft folder and look for any mods but I'm pretty sure it's too late for that and that you could've just removed the mods before uploading it.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
The ban will end soon, if the admin/moderator that has banned you feels that is insufficient evidence then you wouldn't be unbanned, this has turned into a useless post, just wait out the remaining few hours of your ban

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.