Staff Abuse - Foogoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

VIP+
Your IGN : JoeTheXPig
Player to be reported : Foogoo
Player being reported Rank : helper
Describe your issue in detail : me and _indominus_ were having an argument, after he/ignored me I called it out in public chat, The helper told me to stop and I said " You should have seen what he has said to me through /msg, and I was muted for 15 min
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel that that was extreme abuse of helper privileges, I only said that I am not the only guilty one, and he muted me, I was just trying to explain myself so we could resolve the issue
Attached Evidence here :

upload_2016-8-31_22-24-33.jpg

_VhizyHD_

MVP
For 1 the evidence attached, the picture, is to small to even read, Also if a staff member says "stop" you best just drop the subject, this is just my input, could be wrong, but this is what I think.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
If possible please upload a bigger picture so we can look into this.

MilkyBag

VIP+
There was a message previous to "You should have seen what he has said to me through /msg" that I currently cannot tell if you have in that picture you posted, that were disrespectful and were continuing the argument with _Indominus_ . I can not remember the message clearly since this happened a little bit ago, but I did not mute you solely for saying "You should have seen what he has said to me through /msg".

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,

thanks for this report, I have spoken to a few staff and it can be verified Here & Here -
You were muted twice in the span of 9 minutes, simply for not listening to staff about an argument - You were not muted for saying "You should have seen what he has said to me through /msg", simply due to the staff in question typing slower than usual, it may have seemed like that - however you were muted for another comment that was disrespectful to the other player after warning.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.