play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

ThatGao Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGao

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello MC-Drugs, my name is ThatGao and I am a Moderator of this amazing server. Recently I have become an incredibly inactive player and I would like to hand over my Moderator position to a more active staff member. I will not be quitting the server but I would like a break from it. I want to give a thanks to the staff members who have gave me an opportunity to become a Helper then TrialMod to Moderator, I don't know exactly who they are but thank you so much I have learned a ton and it was a very positive experience.
-ThatGao

CSDrago

Thank you for helping out on the staff team, and playing on the server. I hope you will come back soon. :)

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'd like to say a few things,

Mainly - thank you so very much for your ongoing dedication and support of MC-Drugs and it's community. It's a shame to see so many very valuable staff members being too busy, but that's just the nature of this time of year.

I think it's a unique position we have been in, with the current Mod team. From what I have seen, everyone has been incredibly supportive of each other and allowed the team to grow as a unit instead of the cut-throat status quo of minecraft server hierarchy of wanting to be the best to be recognised - which has been a huge improvement and I'd like to thank everyone involved.

Piggybacking off Drunken's recent departure I'd like to add that regardless of your status and history of bans/warns/kicks/mutes I don't think it can be questioned how valuable each and every staff member is - and the amount of work that has gone into the community from volunteers and it's times like this that we have to be thankful for the time they all provide.

Can't wait to see you back again.
Many thanks,
Spalw.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Just like to say, you were a great staff member and an exceptional addition to the mod team,
I watched you work your way up from the day you got Helper to now and it really sucks to see another good staff member leaving our team.
I hope to speak to you sometime again in teamspeak as that was always fun.
I hope you can one day return to the server
Thank you for what you've done for the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.