Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted TheGreatTone Ban Appeal

TheGreatTone

In Game Name : TheGreatTone
Length of Ban : 7 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned, Minecraft
Staff who banned you : Killah121
Staff who dealt with you : Killah121
Staff who have warned you previously : n/a
Reason for ban on record : doxing
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : revealing private info, however it was a fake phone number
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I joked around in chat saying to call the fake number
Why should we unban you : I will never do it again, i recently got into this server and im part of a faction so i was really devastated when the message popped on the screen
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : try not chatting as much and start acting mature.
How can we trust you again? : made me realize my actions have consequences. But i guess we will have to wait and see if you can trust me.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I'm sorry, i shouldnt have been fooling around like that. I also know you previously muted me for spamming caps, I am sorry for that as well.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello!

Thanks for making us aware of the issue with this ban - however, regardless whether it was your phone number or not there is no way for us to know that. It is completely unacceptable to do things like this, as I have said in posts before the entire culture that surrounds this type of behaviour (especially in the minecraft community) is absolutely abhorrent. Bans for sharing personal information are issued immediately, and often require an appeal to fully understand the situation.

Your ban has been removed, however - it's important to understand the reason that the ban was issued, the assumptions we must make and the way we have to appeal these types of bans.

I hope this helped!

Latest posts

Members online