Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Tnt cannon bugg??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasperVidsYT

hi, i am Jasper
I was searging a base in Wild, and i found a big cobblestone box with water around in the ocean, i make a place to build a Hybrid canon around it, i made a Hybrid Tnt sand stacker, first i made a pilar of sand to the hight of the canon, and i shoot tnt+sand on that pilar, the tnt and sand are stacking, and explode, but it doesnt do any damage, how to fix it and what am i doing wrong?
If there is a admin online, tp to me (JasperVidsYT) and i show u

Greets
Jasper Balster

Attachments

• 2017-09-05_13.43.22.png
    2017-09-05_13.43.22.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 2017-09-05_13.43.40.png
    2017-09-05_13.43.40.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 88

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
So in 1.11.2 the cannon system does not really work. Like a cannon with a slab about 75% of the time does not work. Try using a ladder instead of a slab. Most cannons won't work in this version cause not a lot of people have found good builds for it. If your using a 1.7 or 1.8 cannon on McDrugs it will not really work. I have tried in the past but for a cannon your doing if you know how to cannon the tent needs to be inside the sand to do damage.

A good cannon to use would be the 3x3 slime cannon you can do a regular shot or do hybrid as well.

If you got any questions just message me on the forums about this kind of stuff or also ask these players who know good about cannoning

Aka
Zzero_

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Doesn't MCD Rush and MCD both use 1.7 cannoning?

Besides that, what could be happening is that what is happening server side processes differently then what appears on the client side and therefore something else is happening that doesn't show up client side. Either that, or your sand or TNT is sliding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online