Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Tpa glitching into our base (correct format)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN :xX_Ron_Jeremy_Xx

Player to be reported : AtlanticCraft26 and AtlanticCraft25

Player being reported Rank : Smuggler or Trafficker.

Describe your issue in detail : Not less than 5 minutes after we got off to take a break, we were quickly raided by AtlanticCraft25 and AtlanticCraft26. Some blocks were very awkwardly broken around some chests. A creeper egg wouldn't do that, so we asked them how they did it. They said they broke the two obsidian blocks on the portal that my buddy built, and there was a door that they had tpa glitched through to get our stuff. I find that to be very unfair and actually cheating.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because we were cheated out of our stuff that we constantly grinded for days on end and we want our stuff back.

Attached Evidence here : You can see him CONFESSING to using a tpa glitch at the top of the chat box to raid us.
2017-07-31_13.40.05.png
2017-07-31_15.36.51.png

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello Ron,

Thank you for submitting this report. The user has since been temp banned for using this glitch. We do not refund items. Please let us know if you have any more issues.

Thanks,
Jrd

I appreciate the ban but can we not at least get base coordinates to get our stuff back? If not i'd like their base to be deleted by an admin since the stuff wasn't acquired legitly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.