Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Voting on the Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogly_Boogly

Add it so that you can access all websites from the mc-drugs voting link? I've seen it on other server websites where all links are accessible from the one website and it makes it really quick to go through the vote websites.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
All vote links are available from the link you click under /vote? Not sure what you mean by this.

Oogly_Boogly

Yeah sorry, hard to explain but on one page on the mc-drugs website you'd have a box with the websites within so you wouldn't have to leave the single voting page at all to click any links. I'll try and find an example!

If you middle mouse click each voting site it opens them in new tabs making it much faster. Even then it still only takes maybe 30 seconds to vote so I feel like it's not rly necessary changing anything but I'm interested in seeing the example

Oogly_Boogly

Sort of like that, with the arrows to go in between?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 81

Lukey13

So essentially it's on the website, then you can just scroll through each voting page by pressing the arrows? Thus removing the necessity to open up 6 separate links. I suppose it is a luxury and could make things easier, but I don't necessarily feel like it is a must-have.

Oogly_Boogly

Yeah agreed, just a small suggestion! Luxury for sure as it just makes it really smooth and quick adding incentive to vote more because it's super easy with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.