Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

World Cup - Sweepstake event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InFamousAge, Jun 17, 2018.

1. InFamousAge

InFamousAge Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP+

WORLD CUP 2018
    With the world cup on we thought it would be a fun event for people that are intrested in gambiling and also in football. A sweepstake is basically the same as lottery but you'll be randomly given a football team to carry you through to the finals.

How it will be setup

It will cost 250k to enter and is a total of 32 players. The 250k you pay will be sent to NoodlyApendage untill the contest is over.

A google doc with all of the teams numbered from 1-32. The people that pay in will get assigned a number and will be assigned that respected team.

For example if I got number 10 I will be given the 10th team down in the list.

I will live stream the names getting picked to remove any issues of fowl play and show the list on stream to remove any suspicion .

I will update the google doc after every game and post it on this forum thread for everyone to see. If all 32 slots are filled it will be a prize pool of 8m for the winner.

If you want to get involved either comment on this thread or message myself or Craig2 ingame.

CLICK FOR SPREADSHEET

UPDATE- SO THE GROUPS ARE NOW OVER AND THE TEAMS FOR THE QUARTER FINALS ARE PICKED. IF YOU'RE STILL IN GOODLUCK

THIS IS THE FINAL TEAM PICK
    [​IMG]

I want to stress that you cannot pick a new team regardless of who you get and there is also no refunds for this.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • + High + High x 4
  2. Burrito2

Burrito2 Well-Known Member MVP

Craig2
    Junky
    Only 4 spaces left :)
  3. Burrito2

Burrito2 Well-Known Member MVP

Craig2
    Junky
    Rigged