Username:

In-Game Name: NinjaSlayer46

Reason for ban Group chat abuse

Length of ban: 1day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) ingame

Staff who banned you parch

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I joined a group chat that I thought was a public one, since that was what I was told by MelHG and said "buncha fags" As a joke and since chat rules aren't supposed to apply to group chats. I have no prior history of joining any private group chats. So why would I do it now?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I thought it was a public group chat because MelHG said in the past it was a public group chat that her, cpcod and stras were in. and since /group politics came back as a public group chat I figured that group chat did as well. After i looked closely at the /group list I left.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I just wont listen to people when they say groupchats are open

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I wont join groupchats without explicit permission

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I humbly apologize!

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
It is very common server knowledge that group chat passwords do not work and in general you should not be joining group chats without invitation from the people who own the group chat. With the combination of this and a history of being toxic in general, the ban will stay on your history.

-Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.