Username:

In-Game Name: NinjaSlayer46

Reason for ban excessive toxicity

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) ingame

Staff who banned you dakotaa

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I am assuming that I was banned for calling b1ackmin0r69 a faggot in my lab chat. But before I said that I asked an admin if chat rules applied to the lab chats, and he said they do not, so I assumed that it was fine.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Me and B1ackMinor69 are friends and i thought that it would be ok since i got confirmation that chat rules didn't apply. I have also seen people tell other to kill themselves/die in lab chats with no punishments, so I just assumed that it was fine.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will keep my chat conduct in main chat/lab chat up as best as possible.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I wont do anything bad anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? nothing

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal denied.

The chat conduct of yourself and your faction members lately has been horrible, and your group has already received multiple warnings and punishments. You should know better.

I'm not sure why an admin told you that rules don't apply to lab chats - half the server can see and use that chat. You should use some sense to realize that you can't just say whatever you want there without punishment.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.